Using a live interpreter for an in-office visit
- Go to portal.anytimepediatrics.com and register as a new patient.
- We recommend adding the patient with the name Test Account so there will not be any confusion with your practice.
- Once this patient account is registered, you will be able to use this account for in-office interpreter visits.
- Add your practice code to link your test account to your office.
- Have the Test Account join the waiting room by sending an instant invite.
- Once the Test Account is in your waiting room, have the Clinician begin the telemedicine visit.
- The Clinician will be able to bring the live interpreter on the line so they can provide language services to your patient who is in the office.