Clinician App Guide
- The Anytime Clinician App can be downloaded to your smartphone or tablet from the App store
- Once you download the App, you can use your current Anytime Pediatrics login information to access your account.
- When you log in you are taken to your account page where you can easily adjust your settings and test your audio and video connection.
- Click on the show all button to access your settings.
- Click on Test Audio and Video at the bottom of your screen to check your Microphone and Camera before you have a telemedicine visit on the App.
- Click on the Waiting Room Icon at the bottom of your screen to access your virtual waiting room.
- From this page you will be able to:
- See patients in the waiting room
- Begin telemedicine appointments
- Access the Today's Visits page to view all upcoming, completed, or invalid visits for the day.
- Make an outbound phone call
- To start a virtual visit with a patient, click on their name from the waiting room.
- Once you select the patient, you will be able to view the visit details and images that the patient has uploaded.
- To begin the video visit with your patient, select the start button at the bottom of the screen.
- You will have the option to chat with your patient by clicking on the chat tab at the top left of the screen.
- Click on Video to initiate the virtual visit
- Select the start video button to begin the telemedicine visit with your patient.
- Once you have finished the virtual visit, you will be able to add additional notes to the visit summary and mark the visit as complete or invalid.
- Click on the calendar icon at the bottom of your screen to access your appointment page.
- From the appointment page, you will be able to: