Instant Invite is the easiest way to get your patients into your telemedicine waiting room! Simply text or email a patient a link to begin a telemedicine visit by following the steps below.
- To begin using the Instant Invite feature, begin by selecting Instant Invite which will appear on your homepage.
- Use the search bar to select the patient you would like to send an instant invite to.
- Once you have located the patient, you will be able to send them an Instant Invite by clicking on the Instant Invite button
- Select the name of the Clinician who will be seeing the patient, verify the phone number and email address, and send an Instant Invite to your patient by text message, email, or both.
- You can easily edit the phone number and the email address from the pop-up screen.
- This allows your practice to send the Invite to a number or email that is not saved on the patient’s profile page.
- Changing the phone number or email for an Instant Invite will NOT change the patient's email and phone number on their profile page.
- Each instant invite visit will now have a visible invite code attached to that visit.
- The same invite code will be sent to your patients via text or email
- All Active Invite codes are visible to your staff, so if your patient ever calls looking for their instant invite code you can give it to them.
- Your practice users can view active invite codes in any location that you can send an instant invite
- Instant Invite tab from your homepage (select active invite codes and click search)
- Today’s Visits tab from your homepage
- The Patient’s profile page.
- Invite codes are available for one hour and can only be used to complete one visit
- Codes cannot be shared across practices.
- The patient or guardian will need to enter their six-digit invite code and verify the patient’s year of birth and last name
- If a patient uses the link in their email or text, the invite code will be automatically entered for them.
Are the steps above not necessary for your practice, or are too many steps for your patients? There is a new practice setting called “Accelerate Instant Invite.” The default entry for an instant invite is for the patient to enter their instant invite code, year of birth, and last name. An accelerated instant invite would just require the Active Invite Code.
In order to enable this feature your practice MUST email our support team or fill out this form.