* Did My Bag Of Waters Break? How To Tell:
- Does it feel like you are urinating on yourself but you can't stop the stream? If the answer is Yes, then your bag of waters has probably broken.
- If there is any doubt: Lay down for 15 minutes and then stand up. If fluid comes out of your vagina it is likely you broke your bag of waters. (Reason: upon laying down, amniotic fluid pools inside the vagina, then comes out upon standing.) Wear a sanitary pad to keep yourself dry.
- It is easy to confuse loss of urine from coughing or sneezing with amniotic fluid from membrane rupture.
* Reasons To Call Back
- Leaking fluid from your vagina
- Any vaginal bleeding or spotting occurs
- Decreased movement of baby
- You become worse.